The Canteen has adequate seating space and offers a wide range of hygienic food options at subsidized rates. The Canteen acts as an important point of interaction between students of various faculties.
Code of Conduct in Canteen
· The Canteen facility is provided for bona fide Students and Staff of the College only. Outsiders shall be allowed to use the Canteen only if they are visiting College for bona fide purpose.
· Students should maintain discipline in the Canteen at all times.
· No meetings or celebrations should be conducted in the Canteen.
· Students should occupy only those seats that are meant for them.
· Students should help the Canteen management to keep the premises clean by dropping waste only in the dustbin.
· Students shall not spill water on the floor near the wash basins.
· Students shall not litter waste paper or plastic in the Campus when they move out of the Canteen.
· Students and Canteen Staff should maintain mutual respect and be polite in their dealings at all times.
· Canteen Management should supply food items prepared in a clean and hygienic environment.
· Canteen Management shall charge only the agreed rate for food items supplied.
· In case of disputes, the Principal of the College shall be contacted for arbitration.
All Copyrights Reserved © 2017 PATKAR VARDE COLLEGE | Design by PRAJAKTA SOFTWARE