The Staff Common Room Committee organised the following activities during this academic year:
1. A lecture on “New CAS Guidelines” was organised on July 14, 2018. Dr. Usha Vijailakshmi, Head, Department of History was the speaker.
2. An informative seminar on “Safe Use of LPG Cylinders in the Kitchen” was organised on February 9, 2019. Mr. Kamble was the speaker who spoke about the possible dangers in the use of LPG cylinders, and the safety measures to be taken in case of crisis.
Felicitations: The Committee felicitated members of Teaching Staff who retired in this academic year:
1. Dr. Sandhya Parvate, Head, Department of Sanskrit on July 31, 2018
2. Mrs. Vidya Prabhu, Head, Department of Economics on August 31, 2018
3. Dr. Mangesh Nadkarni, Head, Department of Physics on November 30, 2018
4. Mrs. Meera Joshi, Head, Department of Chemistry on March 29, 2019
All Copyrights Reserved © 2017 PATKAR VARDE COLLEGE | Design by PRAJAKTA SOFTWARE